Sunday, December 4, 2011

oh sunday

i went to the parade of homes today with my friend liz in mesta park. the first house was my favorite. it was a 3 story built in 1908 that was old timey and cozy.

i then went to target, had a cartful, and to my dismay not my debit card. crap. i then left my prescriptions which were paid for behind, like a real dullard. i called and am picking them back up tomorrow. hells bells

i am really getting frustrated with work and am thinking hard about a new position. still in the thinking phase at this point. there was a christmas party saturday night which consisted of a lot of people drinking heavily and me leaving before all hell broke loose.

madie had her picture with santa at the piedmont bank saturday



i was doing all the laundry today which seemed like three times the normal amount that piles up in a a week, and i ran out of soap. blast! i'm too embarrassed to go back to target at this point. well, it will still be dirty tomorrow.

OH! i got bit by quite a large german sheperd-wolf mix (per the owner) by one of my patients dogs this week. i have a black eye, can you believe it! luckily, it didn't break the skin, so all is well.

when and how did chuck norris become cool and invincible? i remember my dad watching walker, texas ranger and thinking he was terribly cheesy.

i did get the house clean today.

we do not have any christmas decorations up. can you believe it? we have a tree and a nativity scene, so it's not a huge task. i'm declaring it done next week, although i want to add some eclectic items to my nativity scene, so i'm going to hit a thrift store, taking after mom blakley.

well, i'm going to rummage up something to eat. jessica out.

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, I've missed you. Sounds like a pretty normal life over there, what with one thing and then those other three. This is what I have learned at this great age: fairy tales and romance novels do nothing but get our hopes up. Life is hard work, very rarely easy, children are a blessing but you are on call 24/7 and it wears you out. On the other hand.....you could be dead, and that is no fun at all, ever, so we count our blessings, take deep breaths, say our prayers (constantly) and hope a deer doesn't jump out of the darkness and cause us to roll the car. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. What do you have against capital letters? You are going to hurt their tiny little feelings you know, if you keep that up. Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll work on the capitals! Your advice is always appreciated and revered. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the apron is in the works for the little one. Why do I love seeing little girls in aprons? Hey, do YOU have an apron? Should I make you aprons that match??????? :O What fun would that be!!! Done. Done. and Done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and my mom are besties, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete