Monday, December 5, 2011

kash eugene



At some point in high school, I got my own Jingle Boy. I was with the fro, and I think we got him at hallmark. I also think Emily was there and got one as well. Madie discovered him at my mothers house in the toys, and brought him home. He is now her favorite. She decided to name him Kash Eugene. Eugene is Brandon's middle name. Kash, she just liked. She doesn't know how to spell yet, but we all know i have an affinity for K's. He's our new lil buddy! Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. however, he needs more clothes. where do you get all the clothes mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I totally remember that guy. He is super kickass and a perfect travel buddy. They use to sell beanie baby clothes but usually we buy bears with clothes on them for the clothes or christmas ornaments, of hats mainly, usually work. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! Look at the personality flaring out of that little guy. (Love the glasses) I am super excited that you found you JB....only in you case it's KE, just as kool. I make some clothes but usually we find all the clothes on little bears that are cheap. If you go to the thrift store they have lots of bears in sweaters for only .75 or so. DAY TRIP!

    ReplyDelete