Monday, December 19, 2011

Mondays...not my favorite

Had Gramma for a visit today. Her latest eeg showed an abnormality indicative of seizures. She had been on keppra but quit taking it herself. They are starting her on lyrica. She just wants to drive. The dr's office told her the law says 6 months seizure free is the requirement before she can drive. Really, she is going nuts, but she does not need to be driving!

Finished a creepy book last night called the night strangers and starting one today called the strangers on montagu street. Lots of strangers.

My friend Justin that passed away was in my dreams last night. He has come to me in my dreams before. The first time, I knew something was wrong. He was afraid, and I was afraid, and I woke up with this horrible feeling. Before when people have come to me in my dreams, it seemed like they were telling me they were okay, and this felt like he was telling me he was not. I talked to my friend Christopher at work whose mom is very into dream meanings, and she thought it meant he was having a hard time transitioning. So, I prayed for him. A lot. Then a while later, he was in another dream. Out of place. He opened a door where there shouldn't have been a door and waved at me, which seemed like he was okay. Last night, I was having this dream where I was working in a chaotic daycare trying to keep children under control (sounds like a nightmare, right) and he just appeared in this chair and smiled at me. I hope that means he's okay. We were good buds in high school but had only kept in touch through face book since then. It almost surprises me he's been in my dreams, but I'm glad he has. You may think I'm a fruit loop, but it's not the first time someone who has passed on has been in my dreams. Maybe I am a fruit loop, who knows! Weirdly enough, these people never speak.

2 comments:

  1. You are not a fruit loop, you are a spiritual woman. We see things because it's okay with us if we do. Danny has come to me several times in my dreams. I love it; it is so wonderful to see him again. He comes when I most need him to come to me. You friend was and is blessed to have you holding him in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't crazy, my grandma is in my dreams a lot, always basically just wanting updates on everyone. Dad is in. Y dreams sometimes but never talks to me for some reason, which is always depressing, what does that mean? He does give me hugs sometimes and always seems very happy which makes me know he is
    ok. I am forever wanting to know what my dreams mean, how can I be a dream studier person?

    Happy Christmas week friend, loved your card.

    ReplyDelete