Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm exhausted, but I feel the need to blog so you know I'm alive.

It is really hard for me to capitalize. Autocorrect has ruined my life. It also makes me say stupid things in texts.

It has been a long week, and I love weekends.

Mom watched Madie today. She got to take a pretend ride on dad's new tractor in the garage. I don't know how he backed it into the garage without hitting anything. I tend to hit things when I back up. He is pretty pumped about this new toy. It has been a long time in the making, because he doesn't like to spend money.

We did get the christmas tree up this week. It's about time!

Congrats Abbey on the new life you're growing.

We are so going to bed early.

Got the new pics up on facebook and christmas cards out!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.614272906789.2079647.177801361&type=1&l=08be364514

more later
jessica out

No comments:

Post a Comment