Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on tuesday



1. We are watching elf not for the first time this christmas. It is hilarious!

2. I enjoy your input/comments on my blog! Glad you all have had similar dream experiences. Dad has been in one of my dreams also. We were all at the farm chatting around the kitchen table, and he just came home in his overalls from a day of work. Just seemed like he was telling us he was okay.

3. I still dream in our old farmhouse. Never had a dream in the Piedmont house. How weird is that.

4. We had a calzone for dinner tonight which madie thoroughly enjoyed. She said this pizza guy brought really good pizza. She also asks whose bringing dinner tonight instead of what are you cooking.

5. Merry christmas! Sonic and paco were supposed to be down here, but they added up top.

6. We don't have many fun ornaments, bulbs mainly. So I took to a habit my mom has of putting the christmas cards in between the branches on the trees to add umph. I like it.

7. I too love christmas cards!

8. I am fond of Zooey Deschanel's voice and have been meaning to pick up her christmas album. I do have Jami Smith's album, and I like her year round.

9. We get monday off work. Woot woot!

10. Cute kid story: my sister jaclyn's middle kid lauren is 3. She has taken to "reading" lately, looking at picutres and making stuff up, which is the best kind of reading for a 3 year old. She had a book with a cat who was strangely not dressed in the beginning but put on clothes for his first day of school. Lauren read, hmm...where are my clothes. turn page. oh look i found my clothes! She's very observant little 3 year old. I mean really, be consistent illustrator. clothes or no clothes. Humans don't decide they're optional, cats don't either. am i right?

1 comment:

  1. I have never dreamed in the new house either which I find strange because my subconscious can accept things like dad being dead but absolutely refuses to accept that my parents have a new house. I might be a psych patient.

    Do you watch the New Girl, ISing the theme song to that show whenever I think of you, read your blog, and when I got your Christmas card. It is super super funny and I love Zoey whose last name I am not about to try to spell.

    ReplyDelete