Friday, August 12, 2011

Vaca update

Well, Vacation had ups and downs.

We left on wednesday night to go stay a few days with Brandon's sister Linita before going to Galveston. The first night we were there, Linita approached me and said, "don't tell brandon, but he's really freaked out about getting married". Okay, now my nerves are shot. I feel like vomiting. I do. I take a xanax. I vomit. I finally get Brandon alone, and he says this never happened and isn't true. Who do I believe? What do I do? Basically, freak out. Eventually, Brandon continued to act normal so I believed him when he said his sister will make stuff up to talk trash and make me feel uncomfortable. Mission accomplished. I will not be visiting her again.
Things got better when my nerves settled down, and Brandon and I are fine. I learned the lesson that his sister/family cannot be trusted, and I will not be close with them.

The following day, we lounged around the house, because we stayed up so late.

Friday, we went to the lake and Madie had a blast with her cousin Axton (boy). It was a good day. The heat drained us all, but it was fun.

Saturday, we left for Gainesville. We took Madie to the ocean for the first time. She loved jumping in the waves. Bought some souvenirs, ate some seafood, and chilled at the hotel. I love staying in hotels. I love the bedding, turning the a/c down way low and just relaxing, so I enjoyed that...UNTIL

I got a call from the bride to be whose wedding we went to Gainesville for. Backstory: Britini is my friend. Her fiance Shane is Brandon's cousin. Shane talks crap on me regularly. I have seen the texts. Brandon defends me, but I do not like Shane. Shane is a liar. He will do anything to make himself look good. He has a history of cheating. He is a grade A loser.
Britini called in tears saying Shane had walked out and was nowhere to be found. They had dinner with Britini's family and Shane went out to smoke 4 times before the food came. It bothered Britini because her family felt awkward. Britini tried to communicate this to Shane, and Shane flipped his lid yelling at her infront of her entire family in a public restaurant and ending their relationship and calling off the wedding. So, there was no wedding.

Lesson learned: Brandon's family = drama.

I love him very much, but his dad is really the only family member of his i like as well. awwwwwwwwkward....

Britini's family made her go on the cruise that was supposed to be her honeymoon. (the family was all going as well) They didn't want her going home alone. Brandon has spoken with Shane, and he is still in the home Britini owns that they lived in together. He told Brandon when Britini came back, he would tell her he wanted to rent the guest room. Are you really that big of a jerk/moron? No. I think he is going to try and manipulate her and get back with her. It is a negative situation I do not support. I have already distanced myself from Britini significantly because of how Shane is, and she is always with him. It has hurt our friendship, admittedly, I have let it hurt our friendship. Brandon says I shouldn't let Shane affect Brit and I, but it is hard because I genuinely think he is a pig and she genuinely loves him....

1 comment:

  1. That is all together too much drama, however I am glad she didn't marry the grade A loser. Hopefully they don't get back together after all that nonsense. And NO YOU CAN'T RENT A ROOM, YOU TARD! I'm just saying

    ReplyDelete