Monday, August 22, 2011

Incontinence!

well, mom has been having a lot of health issues with fatigue and leg cramps. Her old doctor seemed to be inadequate, so she tried a new chick. This lady seems to be on spot. Mom had been giving herself b12 injections with a small needle, only making it in the fat. The old doctor was apparently a tard. The new doctor gave her 1.5 inch needles, and mom couldn't psych herself up enough to give it. So, today I ran by on my lunch break to give her this injection. She was so freaked out and anxious, she was slightly hysterical, like that hysterical laughter type of hysterical. It rubbed off on me, and by the time I was trying to give her the shot, I had to cross my legs and concentrate. My attempt at not peeing my pants failed miserably, as did moms. We totally both peed our pants laughing! It WAS hysterical! Oh my gosh. My aunt Sharon was there to witness but somehow had control of her bladder. We went for a quick lunch at el chicos, and then I ran home to change clothes before my next visit. On a side note, where do i get me some of those quick drying pants???

1 comment:

  1. The Magic Pants? Well, I got mine at target and no one who habitually gets hysterical should be without them. And when you live in Oklahoma where TBW blows fifty miles an hour most of the time, all it takes is a walk around the yard and you're good to go.....stinky, but good to go otherwise. Ha Ha. Loved the whole story.

    ReplyDelete