Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday...sort of

1. Well, technically it is wed morning, but everyone else did a ten on tuesday, so I felt the need to join in!

2. Loved all the pics of Zane in Aud's post!

3. Just finished the book "The next thing on my list" or something like that, it was cute. A girl had a list to complete kind of like our goals list fro, but don't read it right now. There's for something in it, that is too close to home right now. The new one I started looks promising.

4. Praying for you all.

5. We have 3 computers. Brandon is a nerd. This particular one, I always hit the little mouse pad and move my cursor somewhere random. It ticks me off!

6. I am going to die in a few hours when I have to go to work. I was so tired tonight, I went to bed at 8pm. I see now the fault in that, because I woke up around 2am.

7. It is raining again! Praise God! We need it so bad. The poor farmers are drying up.
http://youtu.be/xWYRfsjBNQk

8. I had to use blogger for dummies to add that link.

9. Well, at my last ENT appointment, the doc took a biopsy of my nose. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He injected me with lidocaine, which burned quite alarmingly, but I lived. Then, he biopsied me, and I should know results by thurs which will lead to either surgery if everything is fine, or something else if not...not thrilled about the idea of surgery, but I don't want to have a nose like michael jackson either.

10. Brandon got a new car last week. It's a 2012 mustang. It's a standard, so I am learning to drive it, which is fun! It's slow going. We are on lesson 1, stop to go without killing it. I am doing pretty well for a beginner, I think. My dad never taught me. He said teaching me how to drive an automatic was traumatizing enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment