Saturday, July 31, 2010

my aunt the crazy old cat lady

so, today was less dull then i thought it would be. i woke up early to get my driver's license renewed since it expired today, and i have to have it to work among other things. the weatherford tag agency was closed. i called my parents to see if the piedmont one was open, which it wasn't and then dad informed me that if i didn't get it today i would have to get proof of citizenship which sounded like a real pain. i hunted down an open tag agency on south council. the lady who helped me was oh so professional. she was wearing basketball shorts and a tank top with a big stain. she took my picture like 5 times because my eyes were squinty. i said i know, they do that when i smile. well, come around here and look, she says as if i am a retard and don't know what squinty means. i said yes, that's what my eyes do. anyways, after telling me to stop smiling so much, she finally got a picture with less squinty eyes. not a great one i might add, i'll get it redone in piedmont where my former secretary from high school now works and always makes sure the picture is good.

then i went to buy a coffee table, which i really like. it's small and dark wood which matches the bookshelf the tv sets on and it lifts up so you can eat at the couch which is kind of cool. then i went to gramma and grampa's again. grampa said he would eat a live insect if it would quit the pain when gramma said she didn't want to take anything for her stomach hurting. oh, they're funny. then mom and i went to lunch at applebees where i do not recommend the three cheese penne pasta. the strawberry cheesecake shooter made up for it though.

now, while i was at grams and gramps, it came up that my mom's sister has upwards of 25 cats. let me give you some history on her to make it even better. she's been married 5 times. she's the enabler to my druggie meth head cousin and uncle. she's a bit unstable herself. apparently, she just likes cats and leaves food out and has collected a cornucopia of cats, outdoor, which is better than indoor, but still makes her the crazy cat lady by definition. things to look foward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment