Friday, July 30, 2010

crazy old cat lady

i live in fear of becoming the crazy old cat lady. i'm fairly certain i'm the crazy old lady already. i just need more cats. cripes.

sometimes, when i'm feeling rational, i think God wouldn't give me this desire to be married so badly if it wasn't meant to be, but then the irrational devil on my shoulder jumps in and reminds me tons of people are old and miserable and probably didn't want to be that way. i do not want to be alone for the rest of my life, but i fear i will be.

it's hard to meet people in weatherford, ok. there isn't a young group of people at my church. the young people at jalynn's church are married. i tried the online thing, and everyone was a bunch of losers. i. mean. losers. i am quite afraid i am destined to be alone. i'm not sure what to do. i am highly open to suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment