Friday, July 23, 2010

blogopalooza

well, my bff has started a blog, and i enjoy reading it so much, i thought i might try my hand at one. probably only she will read it, but whatever. shout out to the fro here. i don't know if the "here" link will work or not...i'm totally new to this, remember? anyway, probably my blogopalooza will be random. whatever tickles my fancy or enrages me that day. today was a good day. i went to work late and got off early, had a good lunch of chicken fried steak, and went to the vbs swim party in clinton at the first united methodist church (where my other bff jalynn's husband is the minister).

i'm getting pretty pumped about going to the STL the 2nd week of august to see the fro and zane and zachary mark. (don't tell my sister. she lives there too and her feelings might be hurt i'm not going to see her). anyway, oh i love this little boy so much, and i haven't even met him. he's posted all over my home. you see audra, his mother is my bff of quite some time, estimated 11 years or so. she is one of my 2 equally close bff's (refer to jalynn above and below). i will probably never get married at this freakin rate (another blog, another time) and never have kids (another blog, another time), so this kid is kind of a big deal for me too. i bought him awesome shoes until at least size5, whenever that comes along, and i intend to spoil him rotten and begin a visiting schedule of at least every 4 months. get ready korenaks!

my other bff is jalynn. we have known each other 16 years give or take, since 6th grade methodist church camp (another blog, another time...i have a lot to write about, who knew?) her kid is pretty much the coolest 12 year old in existence. i've known her since birth, and i've never got to see someone grow up before. probably, because i was growing up myself, but it is really neat to watch her go from infant to little tween. she's growing up so much, and i know i sound old even though i'm not saying this, but i just notice little things. like, they went to michigan on vaca and she seemed to be taller and older when they came back. (obviously an old picture)

i am so lucky to have two amazing wonderful perfect bff's and blessed to have their awesome children in my life.

sidebar: i really do pray to God i get married and don't become crazy auntie jess with all the cats.

2 comments: